Large Pointers 1.0
DOWNLOAD POINTERS HERE
Over 80 additional pointers and cursors for those with visual or perceptual difficulties. Icon styles include animated, coloured, large, I-beams and circles.
The pointers have been designed by the ACE Centre.
- Download the 3.8MB self-extracting .exe file onto your hard disk by clicking the download link in the right hand menu.
- Double-click on the downloaded SETUP.EXE file and follow the onscreen installation instructions.
- Please note that some of the cursors featuring inverted colours may not work on some computers.
A help file is added under Start - Program Files - ACE CEntre - Cursors
To use the custom pointers:
- Double click on the icon labeled "Mouse" in the Windows control panel.
Click on the tab labeled "Pointers".
- To change a pointer icon, highlight it (eg click on "Normal Select"), then click the button labelled "Browse". This should take you to the "Cursors" directory.
- Select the mouse pointer that you want to use and click on the "OK" button.
Other downloadable cursors
There's more large cursors available for free download at www.philip-henderson.co.uk